Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review: Frozen



Frozen - by Melissa De La Cruz and Michael Johnston
I recently got this book as an ebook Advanced Reading Copy from NetGalley.

An adventure right from page one, this book was fast paced and engaging from the get go. I felt like a kid on their first trip to the aquarium, wide eyed and staring around at every new and exciting detail! From the beautiful and creatively crafted world, to the mysterious twists that urge you to turn the page! I couldn't put this book down! I also really like the way the book is broken into sections and chapters because it was really hard to put this book down and the sections offered a good breaking point for necessities like eating and sleeping.

The characters are interesting, and incredibly likable, and there was just enough mystery to turn up the excitement for book two!
The only issue I had was that it was a little difficult to figure out the world at first, but in the end, piecing it together added to the experience and only made it better. 

I recommend this book to anyone who loves fantasy and dystopian books and I can not wait for the second book to come out!

Frozen on Goodreads
My review on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment