Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My First Post!

Hello everyone! My name is AngelaRenea and this is my brand new book blog!

I think for this first post I'll just start out with a little bit about me and what I want to do with this blog! Basically I've always loved reading and books and I have always thought about starting a blog so what better topic to blog about? The thing that actually pushed me to go ahead and start this blog was that recently I discovered BookTube (which if you didn't know is just a corner of YouTube where people have channels about books) and I just really loved the community, so I decided to give it a try! 

The kinds of books that I read are all over the place, but I do tend to have bursts of one genre or another. I went through kind of a great book depression in college where I think I read a total of 2 books one year (I know, for shame) and have been trying to find my place in the book world ever since. I am generally willing to give almost any book a try as long as it seems interesting. I've been reading a lot of young adult recently, but I've also been (slowly) starting to read more science fiction (a genre I feel like I was conditioned to stay away from which makes me very sad). I have always loved fantasy books, and even when I read other genres I always seem to like the ones with a fantasy aspect to them best. But that's not all! I have read (and loved) general fiction, classics, and even (gasp!) a non fiction book!

So this blog. I think that a lot of what I post is going to be reviews of books that I've read, recommendations, and other miscellaneous book related posts. There is also a possibility that at some point I will start a YouTube channel but not just yet!

Thanks for sticking around till the end, and I hope to see you around! 

You can find me at 
Goodreads here --> https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5020800-angela
Tumblr here      --> http://angelarenea.tumblr.com/
Twitter here     --> https://twitter.com/AngieRenea

Just fair warning, I don't tweet that often, and when I do it's nonsense, and my tumblr is a mash of all sorts of things not just books, so if you are looking for just books... its you know, not that.  But my Goodreads is 100% books 100% of the time! Feel free to friend me!

Ok, I think that's all! 
Happy Reading!
-AngelaRenea

No comments:

Post a Comment